3000 N100 battery

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Healing & Magical Power Of House Plants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Healing & Magical Power Of House Plants   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:19 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
It's summer time, and in the last week the house plants I nurture have entered a huge growth cycle and peruse amazing! Cacti, succulents, philodendron, ivy, and so on. perking up to receive the sun's blessings and get a little bigger this time of year. I am absolutely fanatic about my plants! An area in my house isn't livable until there's a few 'green people' in there holding space. I think that the plants in my life bring healing, energy, blessings, purification, company and beauty towards my world- and in today's article I'd like to share some aspects connected with keeping plants more on the magical and energetic facet. Enjoy, green thumb! The actual Energy-Healing Potency Of House Plants Plants are natural filters. Absorbing our respiratory waste (carbon dioxide), they convert it into plant carbohydrates to construct strong bodies that consequently create pure, clean, life-empowering oxygen for all of us to breathe! The cycle here's absolutely beautiful- we survive each other's byproduct inside a symbolic system that would crash with the smallest adjustment! I bet you'll never make fun of a tree-hugger again next!: ) Oxygen, more specifically the environment we inhale in total, is one way that life energy enters all of our systems. Yoga teaches the importance of proper breathing so that oxygen and more importantly life energy are brought on the system in the most effective way possible, and so that toxins, carbon dioxide and unbalanced energy can leave with the exhalation more effectively. Breath truly may be the heart-beat of the intellect and through it we not just share space with all that is, we also help to make sacred sound! Keeping houseplants allows us to have little energy factories right within our own homes. As energy is moved through the normal flow of the daily grind- plants soundlessly witness and do many miraculous things! Plants absorb energy in the space around them not to mention ground it out, purify it and release it back to the space for curing and balance. Think of leaves as little scrub brushes on a energetic level! Plants, whenever properly healthy, can undertake toxic vibrational patterns plus seal them up or even completely shut them straight down. The health/appearance of your houseplant can often indicate the health of the energy in space. So it's not just limited to oxygen- what's happening in the plant carbon-oxygen exchange is mirrored to the energetic level! House plants are natures air filter for energy! Energetic grooming is really important for total wellness! Ensuring toxic patterns are now being released from the program and ensuring clean, pure life energy is definitely able to flow through the system is of utmost importance! In addition to vigor, house plants can also focus on the emotional level. A particular calmness comes from the presence of one of natures gifts- they are great listeners- and may even give some great tips about patience, steadfastness, non-judgment, allowing go of anger, non-violence, compassion, charity, and surrendering towards the Cosmic wisdom! Think about this! The Spiky &amp; The Soft I'd like to mention a few things about leafy plants and cacti. I'm a huge cacti enthusiast- and within the years I have kept them have learned so much about their energy and also the blessings they bring. What follows seems pretty monochrome, but it's not always this way. Think of this as a general idea to roll with as you work and heal having house plants. I think that cacti act more about the active plane while leafy plants are more on the passive aeroplane. Cacti tend to project their energy to the space, while leafy plants often receive energy from the area. The spikes on cacti wholly mimic the rays of energy coming off of them on the psychic level! <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "9524366914, ";
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
record. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, " + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Cacti are great plants to maintain for protection, safety, calmness, relaxation, intensive healing issues in your home (long term illness, terminal illness, etc. ) and so forth. Leafy plants are more passive and may be used for general energy cleanup responsibilities on every place. Again, I know this seems very monochrome, but it's just a fundamental observation I have made based on the plants I have worked with. Think about how this is often applied to your own life- and don't be afraid to provide some plants home and find out how cacti, leafy, plant, etc. plants work on different levels for you personally! When Plants Should Not Be In your home I have created several notes based on psychic seeing that I'd like to share with you. They are somewhat off-chart realizations, but ones that I believe are extremely important when working with houseplants with energy consciousness. Many people bring plants towards the ill. This, of program, is an excellent concept! The point here is that after the person regains health or perhaps passes on- the plant should be returned to nature without be kept in the home. Silk/false plants and flowers ought to be avoided. This is an ancient feng-shui warning, and one I trust entirely. Don't fake character! When plants or flowers die, or begin dying- remove them from the home. If you feel they might snap out of it, put them somewhere outside which will support that if you're able to. Learn about your plants. Know where they originate from, if they have every cultural significance, if you will find any myths or memories about them, or any other cool facts you'll find out. Most plant stores can provide you with the scientific/Latin name for the actual plant- then just form it into google and also have fun exploring and finding out! Many houseplants are poisonous if ingested by people and/or pets. Learn about your plants toxicity and make certain there are no risks in handling sap as soon as pruning or dangers to the kids or pets if they get eaten. Many cats discover the scent of elephant philodendrons pretty tantalizing- and when they eat it, the outcomes can be deadly. Your plants take care of you. They do a lot of work! Make sure you total the cycle by ensuring they've clean water, good natural soil that gets evolved when needed, nice-looking containers with drains, food/fertilizer when needed and also the right amount of sun rays. Most importantly- don't forget to thank them, speak with them, share with them and turn them all over! Further House Plant Magic Ideas A lot of us take herbal supplements or simply healing herbs to empower our health. Think about getting closer to the healing herbs that you experienced by actually growing these individuals! I have a few healing herbs that i grow- I don't intend to eat them, I the same as seeing, respecting and breathing with what heals me on the internal level. It's very powerful and I feel it has increased the effectiveness of the herbs I bring! You might like to consider loosely hanging little rolled up pieces of paper with wishes, prayers or goals for your favorite house plant. The plant will nearly flow energy through an individual's written word 24/7/365 providing you with a nice little full of energy boost to what you'd like to manifest! Think about turning your home plants into mini-shrines! I've house plants with moqui marbles, gemstones, tiny statues, pieces associated with cloth, etc. all more than my space. Each plant becomes like atree- protecting and nurturing a concept, goal or value I have in ways I remember every time I see it! I have a giant jade with a tiny Kwan-Yin statue in it's base, a couple of cacti with moqui marbles, a succulent with some strings of the old guiter and a lot of other random plant shrines! It's great fun and a terrific way to empower your life and interact with your plany friends! For those who have a loved one in need- get them a plant! Spend a couple of days with the plant. Speak with it, tell it about the actual POSITIVE and EMPOWERED aspects of the one you love and get the plant excited that they are there. You may also want to feed your plant consecrated standard water or charged water or even decorate the plant by using little hanging tags through quotes, gemstones on the soil, or hand paint the pot to create it personal! Wishing a person, and your plant friends, a wonderful summer of healing and empowerment! Serenity &amp; Green Blessings, Josh Williams Free of charge articles, how-to's psychic assistance, spirtitual wisdom, personal empowerment and much more... Visit me online! www. JoshWilliamsOnline. com <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://3000-n100.createforum.co.uk

The Healing & Magical Power Of House Plants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1